Exciting news for the Trust – CEO and Executive Headteacher, Debbie Rogan, has been awarded an OBE in the Queen’s birthday honours list
Welcome to the HEARTS Academy Trust
The HEARTS Academy Trust was established in 2011 and consists of The Wickford Church of England School, Briscoe Primary School and Nursery, Waterman Primary School and Stambridge Primary School. The Trust has a mission statement that reflects the views of our pupils, parents, staff, Governors and Directors.
The Wickford CofE School is a designated National Support School and Leadership Development School (National Professional Qualification for Headship).
All our schools work collaboratively for the benefit of our children, sharing expertise, training and facilities.
Ethos and Values
HEARTS is a word that reflects our vision of Happiness, self-Esteem, Achievement, Respect and Responsibility, Truth, Spirituality and Service for all pupils.
We aim to:
- Develop children’s physical, intellectual, creative, emotional and social skills.
- Build children’s confidence and encourage their independence
- Establish good home/school relationships
- Provide a happy and stimulating learning environment
- Build on existing skills and experiences, ensuring progression and continuity in children’s learning
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum through a variety of teaching approaches
- Meet the needs of individual children
- Provide a calm, happy, safe and stimulating environment to facilitate the transition to school life
- Provide access to adults who will stimulate, challenge, extend and motivate them creatively and with sensitivity
- Encourage positive attitudes towards learning
- Develop communication skills
- Acquire knowledge, skills and concepts from direct proactive experience and sensory exploration
- Experience success, achievement and a sense of self worth
- Develop children’s ability to work and play harmoniously together
Charitable Company number: 7851097